Monday, February 17, 2014

I Am Proud To Be an MUSTean

MUST LogoMy alma mater, the MUST, never failed to wow people not just with its brilliant students but also with its towering edifices. I am so glad that I became a part of the realization of the newly constructed buildings (in my own little way). I used to work at the Procurement Office in our school and we are held responsible in preparing the necessary documents for the bidding of the said buildings. Among the buildings which I was glad to be a part with were the Science Complex, the Gym Renovation, the landscape of the ICT Building and the Admin Building Renovation. Being in the Procurement Unit is not an easy task. My job descriptions are in accordance to the Procurement Law (RA 9184). We have to be careful in every detail to make the bidding successful. Of course we cannot make it without the guidance of the Bids and Awards Committee. 

MUST is among the prestigious universities here in Cagayan de Oro City located along Claro M. Recto Avenue facing the Gateway Towers of Lim Ket Kai.
Engineering Complex Perspective
I am so proud to be an MUSTean and I am equally proud to be among its front liners as PArt-time Instructor.

Just in case you want to explore inside MUST, be guided with this map:

MUST-map-with-legend


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write your comment and I will be more than willing to return the favor. God bless