I found this from the National Commission for Culture and Arts (NCCA) facebook page and I just thought you might be interested with this. And if in case you are interested and be a part of this photo contest, join now.
- Open to all Southeast Asian citizens.
- A maximum of six entries can be submitted.
- Entries must be authentic and depict current situations.
- All photos must be original work of the contestant and it should have not been previously submitted in any photo contest, exhibit or published in print or online.
- Photo entries must be in JPG/JPEG format.
For more inquiries, try to visit NCCA's facebook page for any update.
So what are you waiting for? Get your camera and start taking all the breathtaking views in our beloved City of Golden Friendship which will effectively capture the culture of true Kagay-anons!
Awesome prizes awaits you!