Wednesday, February 13, 2013

iHeartKagay-an

I have finally decided to bring back my travel blog to life but this time I have to start from scratch. The time I signed up for CDOBloggers, I was reminded to create a blog for CDO. I used to have one before with other blog format but I gave it up because I could not find time to write on it anymore. As Kagay-anon, I know I have a lot of things to share, all I need is just the right time to gather all my thoughts. Well, am not the traveler type but I love to observe my surroundings. I love nature and I love to let the whole world know how beautiful Cagayan de Oro is. I just hope I will be able to nourish this blog with wonderful insights about CDO and hopefully, I could get a domain to have a good start. AND I just hope people will get notice of my blog. God bless this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write your comment and I will be more than willing to return the favor. God bless